Why Do I Need Workers' Compensation?
Your employee’s health and safety are crucial to the success of your business.
Workers’ compensation provides your employees with medical, rehabilitation, income benefits, and more if injured while on the job.
Marquee's Program Features:
Claims Management Services:
- Quarterly litigation and claim reviews with adjusters
- Customized member claim review as requested
- Claim Analytics trend reviews and action plans
- Owners and Safety Director claim reviews
- Adjuster claim investigation
- Medical sweeps for prior records
- Bill review for all billings
- Adjuster final review and release of bill payment
- Nurse audits: large hospital bills and surgeries
- Utilize social media sweeps and surveillance
- Field Case Managers: attend appointments, assist with directing medical treatment
- Utilize second opinion doctors and utilization review when necessary
- Utilize third-party bill negotiator for large hospital bills
Risk Management Services:
- Mock FMCSA compliance audits
- Simulated OSHA Compliance Surveys
- OSHA Alliance membership
- Free enrollment into National Safety Council, Safety Source, and WebNet online training
- Free safety posters, stickers, etc.
- Custom safety training videos
- Safe behavior management
- Safety committee development
- Work practice/policy/procedure training
- Accident/incident investigation
- Supervisor accountability
- Hazard recognition
- Ergonomic evaluation
See All Our Coverage Options